Friday 16 December 2011

My Samsung Christmas wish

On my Christmas list this year is definitely a Samsung Smart TV. I saw these TVs for the first time at Eurogamer, and I was blown away. Aside from the fact that they are stunningly beautiful, the features on these TVs are amazing! They are slim, and look great on a stand or mounted on the wall – the design really is a work of art.

I’m not a big fan of 3d TVs; I think they’re a bit gimmicky and play havoc with my eyes. As such, I’d love to have a 2d smart TV, which allowed me to watch films in stunning clarity, browse the net without having to reach for my laptop, and easily update my social networks from the comfort of my sofa.
Of course, if I had a smart TV, a shiny new Samsung blu-ray player would also be a must. Why watch standard dvds when you can watch amazing HD blu-rays? Coupled with the super crisp clarity of the Smart TV, my viewing experience would be perfect!

The only downside I could see of having a smart TV would be that my boyfriend would be fighting to play Xbox on it. So Santa, if you could bring two, that would be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment